CAHPS® Survey Administration & Reporting
The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) program is a national patient survey initiative designed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to give consumers more information in making healthcare decisions. CAHPS® participation has become mandatory for an ever-increasing number of healthcare organizations, and properly collecting and reporting CAHPS® data is necessary for healthcare organizations to stay competitive.
More Than a Decade of Helping Customers Navigate CAHPS® and Their Outcomes
Bivarus is one of 37 firms in the United States approved by CMS as a CAHPS® survey vendor. We have established experience working with healthcare organizations to administer:
- Hospital CAHPS® (HCAHPS®)
- Clinician & Group CAHPS® (CG-CAHPS®)
- Accountable Care Organization CAHPS® (ACO CAHPS®)
- Outpatient and Ambulatory CAHPS® (OAS CAHPS®)
- Home Health CAHPS® (HH CAHPS®)
- In-Center Hemodialysis CAHPS® (ICH CAHPS®)
- CAHPS® Patient-Centered Medical Home (CAHPS® PCMH)
- CAHPS® for Hospice
- CAHPS® for MIPS
Bivarus was one of the few research firms invited to assess the first CAHPS® survey document. We were part of the initial group of HCAHPS® members invited to develop the first HCAHPS® survey and have partnered with organizations on HCAHPS® data collection since 2005. We see more than a 90% customer retention rate, the majority of which have used Bivarus as their HCAHPS® vendor for more than 10 years.
As your CAHPS®survey vendor, we will bring you:
- Turnkey, fully-compliant CAHPS® survey and reporting services that will save your organization a great deal of staff time and effort, and optimize opportunities for reimbursement.
- Extensive CAHPS® knowledge, including being one of the few research firms invited to assess the first CAHPS® survey document.
- A commitment to customer service and a passion for seeing our clients maximize the benefits of collected data to improve service to patients.
- Opportunities for consultation and staff trainings based on survey findings.
- Opportunities for real-time patient data collection and analysis between CAHPS® surveys that will equip you with the insights you need to make improvements between CAHPS® survey cycles.