CAHPS® Survey Administration And Reporting
The Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) program is a national patient survey initiative designed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to give consumers more information in making healthcare decisions. CAHPS participation has become mandatory for an ever-increasing number of healthcare organizations and properly collecting and reporting CAHPS data is necessary for healthcare organizations to stay competitive.
Bivarus is one of 37 firms in the United States approved by CMS as a CAHPS survey vendor. We have established experience working with healthcare organizations to administer:
- Hospital CAHPS (HCAHPS)
- Clinician & Group CAHPS (CG CAHPS)
- Accountable Care Organization CAHPS (ACO CAHPS)
- Outpatient and Ambulatory CAHPS (OAS CAHPS)
- Home Health CAHPS (HH CAHPS)
- CAHPS Hospice Survey
- CMS-approved Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR) to satisfy requirements for the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- CAHPS for MIPS
As your CAHPS survey vendor, we will bring you:
- Turnkey, fully compliant CAHPS survey and reporting services that will save your organization a great deal of staff time and effort, and optimize opportunities for reimbursement.
- Extensive CAHPS knowledge, including being one of the few research firms invited to assess the first CAHPS survey document.
- A commitment to customer service and a passion for seeing our clients maximize the benefits of collected data to improve service to patients.
- Opportunities for consultation and staff trainings based on survey findings.
- Opportunities for real-time patient data collection and analysis between CAHPS surveys that will equip you with the insights you need to make improvements between CAHPS survey cycles.