Real-Time Patient Experience Platform
Survey fatigue is a significant barrier to high patient engagement so we created a new science to eliminate that burden.
Real-time insights from your patients
Rather than asking a few patients dozens of questions, our approach delivers select, targeted survey measures to every patient. That simple sophistication drives high response rates and meaningful insights. As patients complete surveys, data is immediately available in our secure analytics platform allowing you to easily spot trends in operational metrics, track service interventions and visualize and compare provider performances.
Our platform is cloud-based and turnkey. There is no software to install – just build your bank of survey measures, establish a data feed through our HIPAA-compliant integration with your EHR system and start surveying patients.
Bivarus customers typically capture compelling, actionable insights on 50-100 survey measures but individual patients answer no more than 10 questions each.
Questions are customized to your organization, allowing you to collect data that is relevant and specific to your providers, clinical offerings, locations and other service attributes.
Surveys use a clear and conversational tone and easy-to-follow prompts to drive engagement.
- Patient encounter data is received through a secure, HIPAA-compliant integration with your EHR system and surveys are automatically deployed within hours of an encounter.
- Using our patented algorithm, survey measures are dynamically generated for each patient based on their demographics, attributes of their service encounters, the relative importance given to measures by your organization and the reliability of prior responses.
- Measures important to your organization are asked more frequently, responses are aggregated across your entire patient population and question occurrence is adjusted as more responses are collected. This guarantees that mean response rates for each measure are not due to chance.
- Because we engage all your patients, our approach reaches traditionally underserved populations, including non-native English speakers and underinsured patients, making results more representative of entire patient populations.
In only two weeks of testing in the ED with Bivarus, we’ve collected more actionable data than we typically get in six months.”
- Shane Rogers, Director of Patient Relations at UNC Healthcare
Reporting & Alerts
As patients complete surveys, insights and analytics are immediately available through our secure platform.
Survey measures are organized into intuitive categories which can be viewed at a glance and monitored over time.
Visualize provider performance, assess provider-specific questions, easily compare provider scores and identify potential mentors.
Continuous Quality Improvement & Intervention Tracking
- Dashboards allow you to easily visualize trends in patient responses over time and provide clarity on progress and improvement across categories and questions.
- Our platform’s intervention tracking tool allows you to monitor in real time how improvement initiatives and investments are impacting your patients.